Dr. Ralph Purcell
Dr. Ralph N. Purcell is an Orthopedic Surgeon serving the Scottsdale area for more than 25 years. Dr. Purcell is experienced in Knee Surgery, Peripheral Nerve Block and Wrist Replacement. He was awarded the America's Top Doctors and the Regional Top Doctors awards."
- BA, Columbia College, Columbia University
- MD, College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University
- Orthopedic Residency, New York Orthopedic Hospital
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery, New York University
Certificates & Awards
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Accredited by: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified Practicing Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship Trained in Hand Surgery
- Fellow of Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Trauma, Impairment Ratings, Expert Witness, Industrial Injuries, Athletic Injuries, Motor Vehicle Injuries, Extremity Surgery, Spine.
- Attending Ortho Surgeon Columbia U.- 15 yrs.
- Harvard, Columbia and New York U. Trained
- Purcell Institute Of Orthopedic Surgery
- General Specialties: Orthopedic Surgery and Hand Surgery
- Specialty Focus: General Orthopedic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Impairment Ratings, Personal Injury, Industrial Injury, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine Orthopedics