The Comprehensive Muscular Activity Profiler (CMAPPro™) is now available at the Queen Creek location in the Phoenix area.
It is a combination of hardware and software that captures information about the interactivity of muscles and nerves while a patient is in motion. This medically advanced technology quantifies neuromuscular activity and shows distinct patterns correlating with soft tissue injury pathology. The CMAPro is now available at the Queen Creek location. Call (602) 497-4976 to make your appointment and begin your specific road to health. An evidence-based assessment tool, CMAPPro:
- Gathers objective data to augment practitioners’ clinical expertise
- Captures the activity and function of specific muscle and nerve groups
- Ensures accuracies and consistencies of data collection and analysis through standardized protocols
- Generates dynamic considerations to complement static tests such as MRIs, CT scans and X-rays
- Features non-invasive and non-loading assessments
The Comprehensive Muscular Activity Profiler (CMAPPro) incorporates high performance data acquisition hardware and software to help evaluate soft tissue injuries. The device captures and quantifies information regarding the interactivity of muscles and nerves while a patient is in motion. An evidence based assessment tool, CMAPPro provides objective, reproducible and specific information to augment clinicians’ expertise across the neuromuscular care delivery continuum.